2020-2021 RV Rate Schedule
As of 5/3/21 We are Currently booked for the 2022 Season.
We are not accepting any additional reservations for
January and February 2022.
>>> RV's up to & including 34' <<<
Seasonal (5+Mths or more) $850.00 per month (Extra Day $43 ea.)
November to April
|- $2,892 (Extra Day $44 ea.)
- $1,100 (Extra Day $48 ea.)
- $325 (Extra Day $63 ea.)
- $60 per month plus tax
after dark arrivals are
>>> RV's 35' and larger & ALL 50amp <<<
Seasonal (5+Mths or more) $910.00 per month (Extra Day $50 ea.)
November to April
|- $3,027 (Extra Day $56 ea.)
- $1,200 (Extra Day $65 ea.)
- $355 (Extra Day $68 ea.)
- $60 per month tax included
- Rental rates are based on 1 or 2 persons per site. Additional occupants, overnight guest, including children, will be charged $ 5.00 per day.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and include FULL HOOKUPS: Water, Sewer & Electric (Storage Excluded)
- A deposit of $100.00 is required to reserve a site. Upon arrival you must pay balance of rent and register. DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE ONLY WITH 30 DAY NOTICE IN WRITING PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE.
- THERE IS NO REFUND OF RENT, PAY ONLY FOR TIME NEEDED. ALL RENT IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
- Storage is $60.00 per month plus state tax and must pay for a minimum of 4 months storage. ALL units on sites must be tied down. Units are stored at owner's risk. Swan Lake is NOT liable for theft or damage. Storage is for residents only, not offered to the general public.
- PET POLICY: Swan Lake is a 20lb. max pet friendly community. Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, PLEASE LEAVE THEM HOME. Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior. All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. Pet MUST BE LEASHED whenever the animal is outside the of owner's camping trailer, vehicle or motor home. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner's camping equipment. Finally, ALL PET OWNERS MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PET !! - even late at night before owners turn-in for the evening.